Maharashtra Political Crisis: Supriya Sule was declared the working president of NCP by Sharad Pawar a few days ago. He blamed BJP for Ajit Pawar’s rebellion.
Amidst the uproar in the NCP, party’s working president and MP Supriya Sule attacked the BJP fiercely. He said insult us but not our father. He said that this fight is against the BJP government. BJP is the most corrupt party of this country.
Addressing the supporters of Sharad Pawar, Supriya Sule said that the original NCP is with Sharad Pawar and we also have the symbol of the party. Attacking the BJP, he said that they called us a naturally corrupt party… but in times of need, they take help from the NCP.
Supriya Sule further said that BJP is the most corrupt party and it is not only us but the leaders of other parties are also saying this. BJP made allegations of scam of 70 thousand crore rupees, bank scam and many more allegations. He said, “Someone told me that NCP has become ICE. ICE stands for Income Tax, CBI and ED.
What did Ajit Pawar say, know the big things of the speech
- Ajit Pawar said that in BJP, leaders retire at the age of 75, when are you going to be there. You’re 83, aren’t you going to stop? Give your blessings and we will pray for your long life.
- The NCP leader said that in 2004 we had more MLAs than the Congress, but our senior leaders allowed the Congress to take the chief minister’s post.
- Ajit Pawar said that Saheb is like a deity for us and we have a lot of respect for him.
- He also said that he wants to become the Chief Minister of Maharashtra to implement some of his schemes for public welfare.
What did Sharad Pawar say
- Sharad Pawar said that those who are using his picture know that he has nothing else.
- The NCP chief said that a few days ago he (Ajit Pawar) mocked CM Eknath Shinde saying that he had not seen such a chief minister in all these years. But now he has gone with Shinde.
- Sharad Pawar said that the reins of India are in the hands of those who do not care about the interests of the people.
- Regarding the party symbol, he told the supporters that there is no need to worry, no one will be allowed to take away the NCP symbol.